Braces Northern Ireland
Not everyone is happy with their smile or how their teeth look. This can have a major impact on a person’s confidence when it comes to interacting and socialising with others. Braces Northern Ireland can be a solution to having straighter teeth without having to wear the traditional unsightly metal braces. This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing unsightly ‘train track’ braces for months on end. The technology behind invisible orthodontics is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases. Here is an overview of how this work:
- They straighten teeth discreetly, and some can even be removed periodically, making them easier to fit around your hectic lifestyle.
- They straighten teeth much more quickly than traditional braces, starting from as little as six months.
- They are more comfortable than traditional braces because they use less force and modern wire technology.
- Straighter teeth are healthier teeth.
- Having an attractive smile will have a positive effect on your confidence.
- Invisible braces are a long-term investment in your oral health.
Meet our certified Six Month Smiles providers who offer Braces Northern Ireland:
Dr Michael Long BDSPrincipal Dental Surgeon, Practice Owner GDC No. 69561
Dr Clive Kirkpatrick BDSAssociate Dental Surgeon
GDC No. 151745
Book An Appointment
If you are an existing patient, you can now book your next appointment online, be just clicking on the link.
If you would like to register as a new patient with us at Harbour Dental, just click to book and appointment with one of our dentists.